- 1 1/4 lbs sirloin steak, cut into small cubes
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce or coconut amino for paleo and gluten-free
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce (Sriracha)
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the steak marinade (soy sauce, olive oil, hot sauce, pepper, and lemon juice) and add the steak bites. Mix well and marinate for 15 to 20 minutes minimum, while preparing the other ingredients.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Drain steak bites from the marinade. Keep the remaining marinade for later.
- Place the steak in the pan in a single layer; you may have to work in batches depending on the size of your pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Repeat with remaining meat if needed.
- Add the butter and garlic to the pan; cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring to coat the meat in the sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
If you don’t have sirloin, you can also use tenderloin, rib eye, or strip steak.